6 Points to Know About Eezywealth Newsletter
6 Points to Know About Eezywealth Newsletter.
I don’t send out newsletters too often because I know this can annoy subscribers so keep them to a minimum. If you have subscribed also make sure your Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo accounts don’t send it to the spam folder. I also use double opt in because you get a free download when you subscribe as well.
Here are some points to be aware of and also one of my recent newsletters as well below:
- My subscribers are from all over the world, with the majority of them being South Africans and UK visitors so you also might find a lot of news targeted to South Africans and United Kingdom.
- The newsletter is a double opt in so you need to confirm when you join as a subscriber so check for that email because it is a PHP list with a free download link in the confirmation email.
- My newsletters are all written by me personally and not automated coming from an auto responder. Subscribers can contact me for assistance I offer for various programs.
- I only send mails once or maximum twice a month, and add regular posts and downloads to this page: Click Here
- Subscribe at anytime you like with a simple click of the link in every email I send.
- Sometimes newsletters are written to specific country subscribers which are divided into 3 groups US, UK and SA.
Here is a newsletter I sent in June: SA targeted
June Newsletter Greetings Everyone,
Hope you are Fine!
I have been updating the websites with the newest business opportunities so go and take a look if you are looking around the internet to earn some extra cash online. I only allow legit advertisers to place their offers on these websites so you can join the one you like with complete confidence. Visit the country specific website to see your offers.
Unfortunately it is quite expensive to get started with an internet business because of the Rand/Dollar exchange rate, but remember on the flip side, earning Dollars is pretty lucrative right?
In that vein considering our poor exchange rate, and also because my son and I trade forex; we stay abreast of the financial news and market data! It does look a bit gloomy in times ahead for the Rand currency. No matter how optimistic you are being realistic! A few days ago I read this article for example:
This paragraph below is Not Financial advice so please do not take it as such!
If you are a regular guy, why not consider stashing some cash offshore in a trading account, and fund it using your credit card, and then pay the credit back in Rands; and then do it again until you have built up a tidy little nest egg?
(Your money is completely safe with licensed, regulated registered trading companies the likes I have accounts with, and can be withdrawn whenever you need it… You can also learn to trade if you like, even if you have never traded before…)
Even FNB bank has billboards offering people to open accounts to save in Dollars …now why would they do that if they had any confidence in our currency?
Learn about trading, and to start with just submit your details directly after reading this website link below, and when you have, you will be able to speak to my trading account manager, or a consultant that will tell you exactly what you need to do to open your account! Just remember there is no obligation, but at least listen and ask all the questions you want answered!. Click here for More!
In my last newsletter I also offered subscribers only to help with uploading your websites. This is if you want to start and run your own internet business with John Thornhill. >>>For your best benefit take out the minimum package of $10 p/m which is R150… which is really worth it!<<<
This is the offer I am talking about…
Visit the SA Rated Page for the opportunities South Africans are making a success of which can be found on the main website South Africa Work from Home and also download the free guide of the top 10 business opportunities off the blog while you are there.
Till next time be well, do well and get ahead.
If you want to subscribe to my newsletters now you know. Click on the links on any blogs and you can subscribe today!